Restless Spirit presents:
Sacred Earth: Handmade Malas and Jewellery
Handmade Malas and Mala Bracelets
Whenever it is possible take a moment and put your hand in your pocket where you keep your mala. You will instantly feel a sense of deep relaxation. Because of your times of practice when you do have the time to repeat your mantra one hundred and eight times, the ‘guru’ bead or ‘maru’ mountain bead has absorbed all your devotion and spirit and you can access that by connecting to the physical manifestation of your mantra, your Mala.
Malas, especially ones made from semi-precious or precious stones, have great power and can absorb and retain the energies of your heart’s work. It is my greatest pleasure to make these and make them for you…
Either choose your stones or you can purchase one already made for your own personal Mala. Made with silk or hemp thread, hand knotted. All assembled with love. Please be aware that the pattern or design or even colour of stones may differ slightly from the photo shown with each mala made which gives it that personal touch.
The semi-precious stone Malas and bracelets are available at the Restless Spirit shop in downtown Toronto.
We are open Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays starting the week after Labour Day ’13. Come in for a visit! We’d love to see you!
Above Mala, named “Sanctuary” because of the semi-precious and precious stones used. Made w/Deep Green Jade, Moon Stone, Peridot, and Rutilated Quartz! With Peridot as its Meru Bead.
Above Mala, named “Healing Love” because of the semi-precious and precious stones used. Made w/Lapis Lazu Jade, Explosion Crystal, Sodalite, and Smokey Quartz! With Silver as its Meru Bead.
Above Mala, named “Intuitive Heart” because of the semi-precious and precious stones used. Made w/Austrian Opal, Amethyst – 2 kinds, and Rose Quartz! With Flourite as its Meru Bead.
New Addition: Mala Bracelets!
- The Mala Bracelets above are made with:
- The one furthest – Ebony wood – Dark/Yang, Pearl – Purity, Coral – Life Essence, and silver seed beads. The Meru bead is Kukui nut shell – Light/Torch/Yin.
- The one nearest – Ebony wood – Dark/Yang, Coral – Life Essence, and silver seed beads. The Meru bead is Ebony wood – Dark/Masculine/Yang
- The Mala Bracelet above is made with:
- Kyanite – balances Chakras, Tourmalated Quartz – super Lucky, Lava beads – Protection, Strength, Fertility, and silver seed beads. The Meru is a metal ring.